Sunday 23 November 2014

FREE printable rise & shine print

Download my Rise & Shine poster FREE here

It hasn't stopped raining here ALL DAY... how miserable.

But it is England. And rain does happen quite a lot, so to cheer us all up and give us a little bit of motivation on those dull mornings I've designed a Rise & Shine print to raise our spirits. And it's available for you to download and print out for FREE! As a little thank you to you guys :-)

Simply follow the link below, download the file, open the pdf and print it out.

I'd suggest using a thin nice bright white card. I can't guarantee exactly how it will print out on your printer as they are all different but it should look something like the one in the image above!

It's A4, but if you click the box that says 'fit to page' if you have it as an option, that should give you a nice even margin on most desk top printers. (It will enlarge well if you have an A3 printer.)

And then pop it in a nice simple A4 frame (or whatever size you print it at) and you're good to go.

Download the file now!


I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday! If you do download and frame the print, please do tweet me a picture of it in place in your home, I'd love to see it!


No comments: