Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas Colour Palettes 2014: Mulberry

Tonight, is our little town's CHRISTMAS LIGHT SWITCH ON!

Thousands of us turn up, wrapped up all warm and cosy. Beautiful Christmas craft stalls line the streets, chestnuts roast on an open fire… we've even got penguins and reindeer to pet!
And then it's the build up, a local celebrity appears, there's a big countdown AND BOOM! The lights go on.

Okay, so it's usually a bit of an anti-climax, sometimes the lights don't even work, but for me and our family it marks the real start of Christmas.

So whilst I'm in the Christmas spirit, I've been looking at some gorgeous colour palettes for Christmas decorating.

Starting with this Mulberry Christmas Colour Palette… I'm seriously tempted with this and I LOVE the hanging baubles over the table - what a fab idea! (And I'm sure it would only be slightly annoying when you're talking over the table)

From housetohome.co.uk
What colour palette are you thinking of for Christmas 2014?




No comments: