|DIY family initial artwork|
As P's go, it was quite cute anyhows, but I did think I could probably do something a bit more creative with it.
So here's a really quick and simple DIY, it can be done in 30 minutes or less, even if you're not all that crafty.
- A3 Clip Frame
- Your letter (mine was ceramic, but you could use a cardboard one, available from places like hobbycraft - and then you can paint/spray it any colour you like)
- Some strong glue, I used polycell adhesive, and that P ain't budging anywhere!
- Wallpaper or giftwrap of your choice
- Scissors/cutting knife
To make it:
- Simply glue your letter to the outer glass of your clip frame, and hold it in place to dry. I just popped some heavy books of the top and left it while I got on with the rest
- Cut your chosen paper to size
- Once your letter is stuck solid to the glass, you can pop your frame back together
- And voila!
What I love about this piece, is that I can change it up whenever I fancy, just by changing the paper inside. What a versatile bit of artwork.
If you decide to give it a go, hope you have fun!