|I'm in love with my Chevron rug from Next|
I'm absolutely obsessed with the chevron print but was a bit disappointed that stores in the UK didn't seem to be picking up on the chevron trend quite so much as in other countries.
Well hats off to Next Home. I couldn't believe my eyes when they tweeted a picture of their chevron rug the other day and I just had to pick one up. It's available in a few different sizes, but I went for the hall runner (pictured above and below in my hallway), at only £40 I thought it was a bit of a bargain!
If, like me, you're lovin' the chevron, I've done a quick round up for a chevron shopping list:
- Chevron cushion covers, Ebay Find them here
- Chevron Lampshade, Love Frankie Find it here
- Chevron Rug, Next Find it here
- Chevron A6 Travel Journal, Sparrow & Wolf Find it here
- Chevron mugs, Tonder & Tonder Find them here
- Chevron Photo Frame, House of Fraser Find it here
- Chevron fabric storage basket, Etsy Find it here