Monday 24 November 2014

4 of the best Christmas Gift Wrap 2014

4 of my favourite Christmas Gift Wraps available for Christmas 2014
I have a confession. I'm a gift wrapaholic.

So much so, that this year, I've not been able to get on with any Christmas shopping yet as I've been held up by my inability to choose the perfect gift wrap theme.

For me, the wrapping process is almost as important as the present itself. It doesn't matter how many presents I have to wrap, I go the whole yard with each and every single present, full ribbons, bows, you name it, it may take me 75 hours to get it all done, but I still do it... every. single. year.

If you're like me and can't bear your presents naked, then we should start a club.

Here are my shortlisted favourite 4 Christmas gift wraps I've seen so far:
  1. Deluxe Polka Dot Wrap from Next
  2. Kraft wild stags 3m roll wrapping paper from Paperchase
  3. Keep Cosy This Christmas Wrapping Paper by SOPHIA VICTORIA JOY
  4. Copenhagen Doors Gift Wrap from John Lewis
Have you seen any gorgeous wrapping paper I've missed? 


ps. eek! I think the polka dot gift wrap from Next may have won for me this year... Hope they still have some in stock!

No comments: