Thursday 7 January 2010

Wellie boot envy...



I had a bit of wellie boot envy going on the other day (I know... is that really possible?).

At an event at my toddlers nursery of all places. I spotted one of the other mums wearing a pair of wellies similar to the ones above. I kept having a sneaky glance at them. Couldn't stop myself, they looked so fab. She probably thought I was a bit crazy, but she can relax, I wasn't stalking her, just her boots.

Ordinarily I would have asked her where she got them from but it wasn't 'that' sort of event and the teacher is a tiny bit scary and I didn't fancy getting sent out for talking.

I've been looking for them ever since, the ones pictured here I found on Amazon, but I don't think they are quite the ones I'm coveting. Has anyone seen these anywhere else, maybe better quality ones?

Love you.






ps. Thank you for all your lovely messages over Christmas and New Year. Happy New Year everybody! I've been a bit rubbish at updating I shall be trying to get back on track now, but so you know, I make time to visit all your lovely bloggywogs every day, even if I don't make a comment, I still read you all. x

11 comments:

o said...

oh wow, these are very cute!:D thanks for sharing!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Emma x said...

Those are fab!! x

Leah said...

I miss you... happy new year sweetie.

I love those wellies, first time I saw them in wedges.

Pauline Wiles said...

Welcome back, I was starting to wonder whether you and the rest of Suffolk were buried in snow :)

Unknown said...

I love how these have a bit of a wedge heel.

Sharon S said...

Happy New Year my dear!!

Style At Every Age said...

Personally I am not so sure about the wedge. I posted about a great black pair from Office the other day, either that or you can't go wrong with Hunters but for now, I shall stick with the Pucci ones I have. x Happy New Year x

daisychain said...

Oh they are glam! I hope you track some down x

North West London Girl said...

Have you tried www.wedgewelly.co.uk - I think they might be able to help you in quest. I fully understand the need to hunt down an item you want xx

Claire said...

They are FAB!
Claire xx

Kari said...

Happy New Year to you too Shopaholic! I've missed hearing from you.

Lovely wedge boots! I haven't seen any quite like them, sorry - but I hope that your search is fruitful.

I've definitely had those moments of coveting someone's clothing and worrying that I look like I'm staring. Oh well!