Saturday, 17 October 2009
As I mentioned the last time I did this giveaway, I'm lovin' the sweeties. So in return for all your lovely comments and kind words... and just for reading my dribble each day, it's back. 'What a 'Sweet' giveaway II'.
Now, I know you're not supposed to accept sweets from strangers (hey, it's the oldest rule in the book kids), but on this occasion we can throw away the rule book. I'm strange AND I'm giving away sweets, a big old hamper of em. (Yep, the same ones as in that mouth ulcer inducing pic up top).
Here go the rules:
1. For one entry, please comment on this post.
2. For a second entry, please become a follower (if you are already a follower just comment to remind me about that would be good, yep)
3. For a third entry, post a link on your blog or stealeth my likkle image in my side bar and pop it in yours and let me know about it in the comments - a link would be good, but I'll probs find ya anyways.
4. For a fourth entry, tweet about this giveaway (chirpy chirpy) - oh, and comment.
5. For a fifth entry, …there is no fifth entry, four is plenty greedypants!
6. Anonymous entries cannot be accepted. Sorry 'bout that, but the nature of anonymity means that I won't know who on earth you are.
7. I will post overseas, so anyone can enter, but exact contents of the sweet basket may change slightly due to weight restrictions.
8. The winner will be picked randomly (I picked from a hat last time, but was a bit of a palava so will use a randomiser number picker and document it) on Sat 31st October at 9pm UK time and announced on Monday 2nd November. Posting of prize will happen approx one week after that date.
9. If you are super lucky and blimmin' well win, I will need you to email me within 7 days of winning with your postal address, otherwise, the next picked runner up will win the goodies. If it all goes horribly wrong, I shall just eat them. Nuff said.