Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Polka dot pots!



Today I bought these two lovely red and white polka dot pots in a hardware shop in Bury St Edmunds, they were half price at £4 each.

I've no clue what I will use these for as yet, the cost of filling them with soil and plants may make the bargain that they were a bit less of a bargain... but I shall think of something creative!

I felt a little embarrassed that they were so beautifully wrapped and bagged by the nice assistant, given the value of them. But I soon got over it when I realised I had enough wrapping tissue for the next years' worth of birthday presents!

I'm not sure of the name of the shop so can't post a link to it, but it is opposite Mothercare in St John's Street.

Total spent today: £8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the pots, you could try white flowers or red and mauve clashing colours

Shopaholic said...

good idea, daisy's maybe... but like the clashing colours idea

ALMOST MRS AVERAGE said...

Is the shop Micheael K perhaps?