Monday 15 June 2009

Pussycat Dolls tickets at Newmarket Races



Today I purchased 4 tickets to see the Pussycat Dolls at Newmarket Races!

When I saw Pussycat Dolls were on at Newmarket Races in July, I couldn't quite believe it. I've seen several cool bands there before including Status Quo and Shawaddywaddy ;-), so imagine my surprise when someone actually really cool is playing...

I'll be taking my friend Stacey (her bday pressie), my sis in law Sally (possibly her bday pressie too) and her sister Michelle.

Tickets start at £17.50 each in the garden (that's what i bought being a cheapskate!) and can be bought online from www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk/summer/newmarketnights.html but you'll have to be quick, tickets sell out notoriously fast for newmarket nights!

Total spent today: £70 (but not all from my own purse)


No comments: